Kentucky Mortgage Rates are subject to qualifying criteria and Mortgage Rates can change without notice.
Assumptions include a 640 or higher credit score for FHA, USDA, KHC, and 620 credit scores for a VA loan. A loan amount of $100,000.00 is assumed and a 30 day lock required for a Kentucky Mortgage Only.
A 720 credit score or higher is assumed for a Kentucky Conventional Rate Mortgage loan rates and a loan amount of $100,000.00. The loan to value for Kentucky Conventional loans are assumed at 80% ltv or less.
- The displayed Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) reflect the interest rates, total points, and additional estimated pre-paid finance charges for the loan products shown for Kentucky Mortgage Rates, but do not include other closing costs.
- The approximate cost of prepaid finance charges does not constitute and is not a substitute for the Good Faith Estimate of Closing Costs (GFE) that you will receive once you apply for a Kentucky Mortgage loan. This is not a Kentucky mortgage loan approval or commitment to lend. The actual fees, costs and monthly payment on your specific loan transaction may vary and may include additional fees and costs.
- For loans with less than 20% down payment borrower-paid mortgage insurance may apply.
- These Kentucky mortgage rates are based on a variety of assumptions and conditions which include a consumer credit score which may be higher or lower than your individual credit score. Your loan’s interest rate will depend upon the specific characteristics of your loan transaction and your credit profile up to the time of closing.
- Kentucky FHA loans require both an upfront and an annual mortgage insurance premium. The premium varies based on the loan characteristics, your credit score, whether you’ve received loan counseling, and other factors. All Kentucky FHA loans require a minimum credit score of 640
- Kentucky Jumbo Mortgage rates are higher for borrowers who do not meet the criteria for Conventional Mortgage Loans. All Jumbo loans require a 680 or higher score and a maximum loan to value of 80%
Kentucky VA loans
require a funding fee upfront paid to VA in the form of mortgage insurance .he premium varies based on the loan characteristics, your credit score, whether you’ve received loan counseling factors. Kentucky VA loans require a minimum credit score of 620
- USDA Loans
Kentucky USDA loans
require a funding fee upfront and a monthly mortgage insurance premium paid to RHS/USDA. The premium varies based on the loan characteristics, your credit score, and other factors. Kentucky USDA loans require a 640 minimum credit score.
. Joel Lobb (NMLS#57916) is a licensed mortgage loan officer in the state of Kentucky.
This website is not an Government Agency, and does not officially represent the HUD, VA, USDA or FHA or any other government agency.
Joel Lobb (NMLS#57916)Senior Loan Officer
Key Financial Mortgage (NMLS #1800) 107 South Hurstbourne Parkway*
Louisville, KY 40222*