Home Loans for Kentucky’s Military Veterans
- Households whose gross annual income does not exceed $40,000.
- An existing or new construction property (purchase price limit $130,000).
- 620 minimum credit score.
- FHA, VA, or RHS first mortgage options.
- Households who include active duty or non-active duty veterans. Documentation may include but not limited to:
- Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
- DD214 – Discharge from Active Duty
- VA Award Letter
- Must meet insuring agency guidelines.
- Available statewide.
How to Apply
Operation KY Home – MRB Special Funding Program
KHC has $1.8 million available in MRB, Special Funding, for active or non-active duty veterans at a 2 percent interest rate, fixed for 30 years. This special funding program is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
More information is available at www.OperationKYHome.com.