Kentucky VA loans are backed by the Administration of Veterans Affairs and can be obtained with a fairly low credit score. While the VA does not set a minimum limit for credit scores, most VA-approved lenders will want to see a credit score of 580 or higher that I currently work with.
Financing to 100% of the lesser of the appraised value or sale price.
Maximum 4% seller-paid items.
Follow agency guidelines for ratio requirements and funding fee.
- Score Optimization Systems’ Credit Score Technology Provides a 140 Point Credit Score Increase to Oklahoma Homeowner Ensuring Her Home Loan Approval (prweb.com)
- KHC’s First Mortgage Government Loan Products (louisvillekentuckymortgagerates.com)
- Kentucky VA Mortgage Requirements 2013 (louisvillekymortgage.net)
- Louisville Kentucky VA Mortgage Requirements for income and debt to income ratios: (mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com)
- Kentucky VA Loans Cash Out Requirements on a VA refinance (mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com)
- Louisville Kentucky First Time Home Buyer Loans (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- The difference between a front-end and a back-end debt-to-income ratio for a Kentucky Mortgage Loan FHA, VA, KHC, USDA, Fannie Mae (louisvillekentuckymortgagerates.com)
- Kentucky First Time Home Buyer Mortgage Programs for FHA Loans and VA Loans (trulia.com)
- Government shutdown affects on USDA, FHA, VA, Rural Housing, KHC and Fannie Mae Mortgage loans in Kentucky (mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com)
- Five Different Types of Mortgage Loans Available for Kentucky First-time Homebuyers (trulia.com)